Welcome To My World

This BLOG is a Work-In-Progress!
So is my life here in the Philippines...

I will expand the features on this blog from time-to-time. I will be adding content and features such as local and regional weather, news and local links.

Where You Can See Some Of My Work

My Photo Gallery at photo.net

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just a few words...

Here it is Saturday and this is my first post... There has been a LOT going on in the world away from the computer and it has been keeping me occupied lately.

I have a friend in the hospital with an as-yet undiagnosed ailment and another friend passed-away just a few days ago. Add to that, I, along with 20 plus other ex-pats, seem to have some tropical virus that is bothersome to say the least. Add to that the matter of my rapidly deteriorating personal life and the situation has not been conducive to blogging activity... However IT WILL provide some source material for the future.

Things should be a good bit better by mid-April though. Don't fret, I'll have a few words as events allow before that time.

Stay tuned,

Dave

No comments:

Blog Archive