Welcome To My World

This BLOG is a Work-In-Progress!
So is my life here in the Philippines...

I will expand the features on this blog from time-to-time. I will be adding content and features such as local and regional weather, news and local links.

Where You Can See Some Of My Work

My Photo Gallery at photo.net

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Psycho-Slump

Still here in CDO. but not doing much. My outlook and attitude have suffered quite a hit from my recent separation from what I THOUGHT would be my family. We are all still on friendly terms, but no longer together. It just did not work!

The people here are wonderful, happy and loving, however the differences in cultures, and the different ways of seeing the world, can be a huge hurdle to overcome in a relationship. We simply could not jump high enough.

What comes next is a mystery to me. So, I am doing nearly nothing socially for the present. If, and when, my attitude and outlook improve I may get back to living actively rather than on 'hold.'

Looks like it's about time to take a trip somewhere for a few days....

Searching for a new direction,

Dave

No comments:

Blog Archive